DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*
There are a lot of real estate agents out there today. Chances are you may already know one from within your own social circle. However you will want to choose the most qualified person for the job that you think you’ll work well with.
Here is a list of questions that you should ask an agent to determine their ability to successfully accomplish your real estate needs.
1. Are you full time or part time? All our licensed team members are full time.
2. How long have you been selling real estate? Unfortunately there is no bar exam for real estate agents and no school to attend that teaches agents how to handle problems in a transaction. They learn on the job. The more sales an agent has completed, the more he/she knows. And not all real estate experience is the same. Being an administrator to a real estate office or working for a leasing office is not the same as selling actual real estate. The team has 20+ year combined experience in selling real estate, with the Team Leader having 15+ years. The key word is "selling" real estate. Many agents advertise they have so many years real estate experience but have not necessarily "sold" real estate for that long. The Team has an additional combined 10+ years experience in marketing, sales, and customer service.
3. At what price do you think my house will sell in the current market? And why? When we meet we will provide you with a price we feel your home is worth. We base our pricing opinion on years of experience and knowledge of our local market. We have sold hundreds of homes and know how to adjust square footage, amenities, condition, location, etc.
4. Why should I hire you over your competition? Simply put, we are honest, experienced in the local market, excellent negotiators, readily available, good communicators, and successful in getting results for our clients.
5. What is your average market time vs the average agent? Under 30 days!
6. What is your average list price to sold price ratio? A competent listing agent should hold a track record for negotiating sales prices that are very close to list prices. Our ratio is 99.10%. The average agent's is 92.29%
7. What marketing services will you provide? When trying to select a Realtor you should be asking specifically how will they sell your home, how often do they advertise and where, what kind of photography do they use, how do they market your home online, do they have an understanding of how to stage a home or what improvements will reward you the most money, etc. Learn more here!
8. How do you communicate? We communicate how you do. We text, email, and call our clients. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and involved, and we understand that everyone prefers to communicate differently.
9. What are your business hours? We are available seven days a week. Mon - Fri 9:00am - 8:00pm and Sat - Sun 9:00am - 6:00pm. We are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
10. Will we be working with you directly throughout the sale? The Team does have an assistant but she only handles administrative duties and the Team's client care division. Whichever partner of the Team you meet with is the agent that will handle the sale of your home - from the pre-launch of the marketing to the actual marketing and from the negotiations to the contract to close steps. You will not be handed off to some assistant or team member that has never stepped foot in to your home nor that is not as experienced in real estate.