There are a lot of real estate agents out there today. Chances are you may already know one from within your own social circle. However you will want to choose the most qualified person for the job that you think you’ll work well with. The ideal person should be an experienced professional who knows your market, acts in an ethical manner, answers all of your questions, addresses your concerns and, most important, will listen to you and be your teammate throughout the entire process.
Here is a list of questions that you should ask an agent to determine their ability to successfully accomplish your real estate needs.
1. Are you full time or part time? All our licensed team members are full time.
2. How long have you been selling real estate? Unfortunately there is no bar exam for real estate agents and no school to attend that teaches agents how to handle problems in a transaction. They learn on the job. The more sales an agent has completed, the more he/she knows. Kim has been licensed since 2004.
3. At what price do you think my house will sell in the current market? And why? When we meet we will provide you with a price we feel your home is worth. We base our pricing opinion on years of experience and knowledge of our local market. We have sold hundreds of homes and know how to adjust square footage, amenities, condition, location, etc.
4. Why should I hire you over your competition? Simply put, we are honest, experienced in the local market, excellent negotiators, readily available, good communicators, and successful in getting results for our clients.
5. What is your average market time vs the average agent? Under 30 days!
6. What is your average list price to sold price ratio? A competent listing agent should hold a track record for negotiating sales prices that are very close to list prices. Our ratio is 99.10%. The average agent's is 92.29%
7. What marketing services will you provide? When trying to select a Realtor you should be asking specifically how will they sell your home, how often do they advertise and where, what kind of photography do they use, how do they market your home online, do they have an understanding of how to stage a home or what improvements will reward you the most money, etc.Visit our List With Us page
8. How do you communicate? We communicate how you do. We text, email, and call our clients. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and involved, and we understand that everyone prefers to communicate differently.
9. What are your business hours? We are available seven days a week. Mon - Fri 9:00am - 8:00pm and Sat - Sun 9:00am - 6:00pm
10. Will we be working with you directly throughout the sale? Kim will handle your sale. The Team does have an assistant but she handles administrative duties for the team only. Kim will not take your listing and then "hand you off" to someone else. Kim will be in charge of the preparations of your home being listed, the marketing, the negotiations, the contract to close process, and everything in between.