“Character is important in any profession, which is especially crucial in real estate, because it often involves one of life’s biggest investments. Establishing a solid working relationship with our clients based on trust and on integrity is of the highest importance to us.” - The Letschin Team
If you are considering selling than speaking with The LetschinTeam is a must! Kim and Adam understand that in order to have their business remain successful year after year they have to not just meet your real estate goals but EXCEED them! You will quickly realize why over 60% of their business comes from past clients and referrals.
When selecting a real estate agent to list your home it is wise to ask questions that will reveal your agent's ability to successfully accomplish your real estate goals. Below is a list of suggested questions.
1. How long have you been selling real estate? Since 2004
2. How much real estate do you typically sell a year? 7+ million
3. Are you full time agents? Yes!
4. What is your average market time vs the average agent? 63 days vs 98 days- That is one month's worth of expenses!
5. What is your list price ratio vs the the average agent? 97.10% vs 92.29% - For every $100,000 that is $4,810!
6. What marketing services will you provide? A glimpse is provided above. To best understand the marketing plan and learn everything we do we will need to discuss this further with you. Not every sale is the same and our marketing plans are tailored to fit the home we are selling. For example, our luxury listings we have a very different marketing plan.
7. Do you provide flyers for my home? Are they in black/white or color? Yes, custom brochures are designed for your home and are printed in color.
8. How do you communicate? We communicate how you do. We text, email, and call our clients. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and involved, and we understand that everyone prefers to communicate differently.
9. How often do you provide feedback and updates? Feedback is generally provided within 1-2 days from the showing appointment and sometimes much sooner! As soon as we retrieve feedback from the agent we communicate it to you. In addition we will keep you informed of the status of your competition and the local market in general.
10. What are your business hours? Mon-Fri 9:00am - 8:00am and Sat-Sun 9:00am - 6:00pm
11. Will you or your assistant be handling our sale? We will handle your sale. We do have an assistant but she handles our administrative duties. We do not take your listing and then "hand you off" to someone else. We handle the listing period, the marketing, the negotiations, the contract to close process, and everything in between!